Friday, June 22, 2012

     Hello Once Again, I must apologize for it must seem that I forgot all about my blog. To be honest, I did and then I didn't. I had some wonderful things that I wanted to share, but time got away from me due to the mild winter here in VA, and the growing season coming so early. I started a new herb garden this year, and have added a very small tea garden, I'm so looking forward to seeing how that works out. The pumpkin patch is growing by leaps and bounds, and I promise to share some photos very soon.

     I've been working hard at creating some Hand Stamped Card kits, and I have been posting the information and photos on The Romantic Farm FaceBook page. Last weekend we stopped in at one of my Favorite stores, Hobby Lobby and was shocked to see all of the fall items on the shelves, as you can see in the photos I posted above. Of course Fall is my Very Favorite time of the year, and all I've been thinking about this week, has been fall craft projects. I will be posting a Fall preview in July here as well as on the FaceBook page, and I have not forgotten about the chair projects, I'll be posting photos soon!I hope you enjoy the warm summer nights and watching fireflies dance in the moonlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment